Notification status administration
- 14 Members have not submitted any notification under the Agreement on Import Licensing Procedures since their WTO membership
- They are: Belize, Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Mauritania, Mozambique, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Tanzania, Vanuatu, Yemen
- So far, 24 Members have not submitted any N/1 or N/2 notifications regarding import licensing related laws and regulations
- They are: Belize, Cambodia, Cabo Verde, Republic of Central Africa, Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, The Gambia, Guinea-Bissau, Republic of Guinea, Liberia, Maldives, Mauritania, Mozambique, Nepal, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, St. Vincent & the Grenadines, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Tanzania, United Kingdom, Vanuatu, Yemen
- So far, 38 Members have submitted N/3 notifications regarding import licensing procedures for 2019-2021
- They are: Albania, Argentina, Australia, Kingdom of Bahrain, Cameroon, Canada, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, El Salvador, European Union, Honduras, Hong Kong, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Republic of Korea, Macao, China, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mexico, Montenegro, New Zealand, Panama, Philippines, Russian Federation, Seychelles, Singapore, South Africa, Switzerland-Liechtenstein, Chinese Taipei, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United States, Uruguay.