Notification status administration
- 13 Members have not submitted any notification under the Agreement on Import Licensing Procedures since their WTO membership
- They are: Belize, Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Mauritania, Mozambique, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Tanzania, Vanuatu, Yemen
- So far, 23 Members have not submitted any N/1 or N/2 notifications regarding import licensing related laws and regulations
- They are: Belize, Cambodia, Cabo Verde, Republic of Central Africa, Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, The Gambia, Guinea-Bissau, Guinea, Liberia, Maldives, Mauritania, Mozambique, Nepal, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, St. Vincent & the Grenadines, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Tanzania, Vanuatu, Yemen
- So far, 48 Members have submitted N/3 notifications regarding import licensing procedures for 2021-2023
- They are: Albania, Argentina, Australia, Botswana, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, El Salvador, European Union, Georgia, Guatemala, Guinea, Honduras, Hong Kong, China, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz Republic, Republic of Korea, Macao, China, Mali, Mauritius, Mexico, Montenegro, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Philippines, Russian Federation, Seychelles, Singapore, Switzerland-Liechtenstein, Chinese Taipei, Thailand, The Gambia, Tonga, Tunisia, Türkiye, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay.