Notification status administration
- 13 Members have not submitted any notification under the Agreement on Import Licensing Procedures since their WTO membership
- They are: Belize, Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Mauritania, Mozambique, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Tanzania, Vanuatu, Yemen
- So far, 23 Members have not submitted any N/1 or N/2 notifications regarding import licensing related laws and regulations
- They are: Belize, Cambodia, Cabo Verde, Republic of Central Africa, Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, The Gambia, Guinea-Bissau, Guinea, Liberia, Maldives, Mauritania, Mozambique, Nepal, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, St. Vincent & the Grenadines, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Tanzania, Vanuatu, Yemen
- So far, 31 Members have submitted N/3 notifications regarding import licensing procedures for 2020-2021
- They are: Albania, Argentina, Australia, Colombia, Costa Rica, European Union, Guinea, Honduras, Hong Kong, China, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Kazakhstan, Republic of Korea, Macao, China, Malaysia, Mali, Mauritius, Montenegro, New Zealand, Panama, Philippines, Seychelles, Singapore, Switzerland-Liechtenstein, Chinese Taipei, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United States, Uruguay.